Sam Marks and Johnny FD will discuss any updates to their finances, investments, and personal portfolios.
During this episode, Sam and Johnny will share insight into last quarters earnings and losses in investments like Wealthfront, online and property realty funds, Annuity policies, and startups. Learn to manage your portfolio, balance your travel expenses, and business property investment failures. Listen to the end to hear their future travel adventures and possibly meet up with them along the way!
Where we are:
- Sam Marks - Boca Grand, Florida
- Johnny FD - Lisbon, Portugal
- ArtofFX – Start with just a $10,000 account (reduced from $25,000)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
- Betterment – Get up to 1 year managed free
- PeerStreet – Get a 1% yield bump on your first loan
- Wealthfront – get your first $15,000 managed free
- 01:56 - Traveling and moving plans
- 04:52 - Analyzing Johnny FD’s new net worth
- 05:55 - “My net worth has crossed the $700,000 mark” - Johnny FD
- 09:54 - Living expenses in the US vs international
- 18:49 - New Wealthfront, HP serving, Realty Mogul, and Marcus Bank investments
- 22:43 - Annuity policies, Paytient, and Explorest investment update
- 31:01 - Managing your realty funds and online investments
- 33:34 - “You can easily get into another 30 investments and annual filings become burdensome” - Sam Marks
- 35:39 - Angel investment deep dive and explanation
- 40:01 - Available cash on hand
- 44:43 - Phuket property business investment fails
- 49:08 - European travel adventure plans and running with the bulls
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t’ already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes and claim your bonus here!
Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.