Sam Marks are Johnny FD have been transparently sharing their investment journey on this podcast for over three years. They have personally and professionally benefited from learning the tools and techniques that drive their successful investing lifestyle, passive income, and ultimately financial dream.
During this episode, Sam and Johnny FD will share how their investments generate a passive income that affords them to live an adventurous lifestyle while growing assets. Listen as they dissect their vastly diverse asset allocation so that you can replicate a portfolio that fits your style of investing. You’ll also find out if you need to be accredited or non accredited to make the best possible investments for your future.
Where we are:
- Sam Marks - Lithuania
- Johnny FD - Eastern Ukraine
- ArtofFX – Start with just a $10,000 account (reduced from $25,000)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
- Betterment – Get up to 1 year managed free
- PeerStreet – Get a 1% yield bump on your first loan
- Wealthfront – get your first $15,000 managed free
- 01:19 - Traveling to Minsk, Estonia, and Eastern Europe
- 12:28 - Cost of living in the USA vs. Europe/Asia
- 22:12 - Affording the nomad lifestyle in a passive way
- 27:17 - “Being retired, financially free, financially independent: It’s not, never working again but it’s only doing things that you enjoy doing and that happens to pay you money, anyway.” - Johnny FD
- 34:38 - Analyzing the different FIRE tiers
- 37:41 - “If you’re just trying to figure it out quickly you can make a lot of mistakes and lose a lot of money.” - Sam Marks
- 38:43 - Asset allocation pie chart discussion
- 44:31 - Reinventing into your investments
- 54:27 - “If you’re bringing in and spending everything that comes in each month you’re paycheck to paycheck. That’s not cool. Growing your wealth is cool.” - Sam Marks
- 58:26 - Best investments for accredited and non-accredited investors
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven't already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes and claim your bonus here!
Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.